That’s really why I exercise.
My left knee shivers when I execute my rear lunges. In fact, my entire left side seems to compensate for the weakness. Not sure how I’ll fix it though but I’ve added some single-leg exercises such as lunges to my repertoire.
AchievementsI’ve achieved most my Week 3.5 goals and then some.
For Front Days, I’ve added +5 Lunges, +10 Inclined Push Ups and +5 Calf Raises. For Back Days, I’ve added +10 Back Rows.
I didn’t run or Lizard Crawl for these sessions. I was quite wiped out over for the last two days and my left knee aches. So I worked on my core (trying out a modified ab wheel) on the third day.
- +1 to Standard & Inclined Push Ups
- +1 to Lunges
- +2 to Single Leg Calf Raises
- +1 kg to all weighted exercises
Front DayExercises (3 Sets)
- 10 X Squats
- 12 X Standard Push Ups; 10 X Inclined Push Ups
- 6 X Reverse Lunge with Shoulder Press
- 5 X Lunge
- 10 X Bicep Curls to Arnold Presses
- 15 X Single Leg Calf Raises (+10 Double Leg Calf Raises)
- 2.4 km + Slope Running (4x); Timing: 35:06
Back Day10 min set
- 6 X Lizard Crawls (4 X to and fro)
- 10 X Straight-leg Deadlifts
- 5 X Rear Lunge to High Knee (per leg)
- 10 X Single-leg Deadlifts
- 10 X Shrugs
- 10 X Inverted Rows (4 sets)
- 10 X Push ups (4 sets)
- 2 X Pull Up (4 Sets)
- Planks: side & front (30 sec)
- Single leg bridge (15 sec Ea)