Lord, another hangover.
This time, I’m swearing off the booze for good. I’ll still drink, but not in such vast, guzzley quantities that would put the guys below to shame.
Tactic 1: Feel like a drink? Head out for an hour of good, hard massage.
Tactic 2: Whenever I buy a drink, chuck equivalent amount of money in my sober piggy bank.
Tactic 3: No more than 2 drinks, if I do drink.
Tactic 4: Keep a Bone Dry Day Count on this blog. Starting on 12 Feb 2011.
Tactic 5: If a massage is not possible, then work on a story (at this rate, I’ll be publishing reams of them!)
Bone Dry Days: 3
AchievementsI wussed out on the run again. Managed to run up and down the slopes but walked all the way back. I’ll skip rope to make up for my wussiness.
Otherwise I’ve achieved my goals for both days. My next goals are to just increase reps and increase poundage.
- +1 to Standard & Inclined Push Ups
- +2 to Single Leg Calf Raises
- +1 to Pull Up
- +2 min to Back Day
Front DayExercises (3 Sets)
- 10 X Squats
- 13 X Standard Push Ups; 11 X Inclined Push Ups
- 6 X Reverse Lunge with Shoulder Press
- 10 X Bicep Curls to Arnold Presses
- 12 X Single Leg Calf Raises (+10 Double Leg Calf Raises)
- 10 X Lunge
- 2.4 km + Slope Running (4x); Timing: 38:40
Back Day10 mins; 4 sets
- 6 X Lizard Crawls (4 X to and fro)
- 10 X Straight-leg Deadlifts
- 5 X Rear Lunge to High Knee (per leg)
- 10 X Single-leg Deadlifts
- 10 X Shrugs
- 10 X Back Rows
- 10 X Inverted Rows (on a box)
- 10 X Push ups
- 2 X Pull Up
- Planks: side & front (30 sec)
- Ab wheel mod (use a smooth cloth on a smooth surface) – 3 X (3 sets)
- Single leg bridge (15 sec Ea)