Feb 19, 2011

Week 5

imageSome thing’s not right. I don’t know if it’s fatigue or just stress. But I’m slower and weaker. Anyways, I’m taking a break for a day. It should help me recover and I can lift better.
Perhaps it’s something in the food that I eat. I should review my diet and come up with a diet plan.
At this point in time, just monitor and see how I fare for this set where I’ll increase poundage.
Bone Dry Days: 7 (since 12 Feb)
Bet Days: 5/60 (since 14 Feb)

Achievements

Ran up and down the slopes for 3x, but took the short way back. I’ve skipped 3 mins of rope to make up for it. I’ll increase my running distance during my next set.
Otherwise I’ve achieved my goals for both days. My next goals are to increase poundage.

Goals

  • +1 kg to all weighted exercises
  • +1 to Standard & Inclined Push Ups
  • Push for 1 more set of Lizard Crawls on Back Day

Training Routines

Dates: 17-19 Feb

Front Day

Exercises (3 Sets)
Weight: 15kg/side
  1. 10 X Squats
  2. 14 X Standard Push Ups; 12 X Inclined Push Ups
  3. 6 X Reverse Lunge with Shoulder Presses
  4. 10 X Bicep Curls to Arnold Presses
  5. 15 X Single Leg Calf Raises (+10 Double Leg Calf Raises)
Unweighted
  1. 10 X Lunge
Run
  1. 2.4 km + Slope Running (3x); Timing: 27:53
  2. 3 min of Skipping Rope

Back Day

12 mins; 4 sets 
  1. 6 X Lizard Crawls (4 X to and fro)
  2. 10 X Straight-leg Deadlifts
  3. 5 X Rear Lunge to High Knee (per leg)
Exercises (3 Sets)
Weight: 15kg/side
  1. 10 X Single-leg Deadlifts
  2. 10 X Shrugs
  3. 10 X Back Rows
Unweighted (4 sets)
  1. 10 X Inclined Inverted Rows 
  2. 12 X Inclined Push ups 
  3. 3 X Pull Up 

Nightly

3 sets
  1. Planks: side & front (30 sec)
  2. Ab wheel mod (use a smooth cloth on a smooth surface) – 3 X (3 sets)
  3. Single leg bridge (15 sec Ea)
  4. Stretches

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails