I did it faster and better this week. It felt easier.
My next goals:
- Run continuously instead of taking short walking breaks in between. But damn, it’s not going to be easy.
- +1 to Lizard Crawl
- +1 to Pull Ups
- +2 to Push Ups
- +1 to Rear Lunges with Shoulder Presses
I’m thinking of buying 5kg weights to add on to my dumbbells. I know I’ve talked about joined a gym but at my current poundage, I’m lifting too light for the gym to be of any use.
In the meantime, I leave you with Deadliftz and Squatz. Which one do you prefer?
Front DayExercises (3 Sets)
- 10 X Squats
- 20 X Push Ups
- 5 X Reverse Lunge with Shoulder Press
- 10 X Bicep Curls to Arnold Presses
- 10 X Single Leg Calf Raises (+10 Double Leg Calf Raises)
- 2.4 km + Slope Running (4x); Timing: 35:06
Back Day10 min set
- 6 X Lizard Crawls (4 X to and fro)
- 10 X Straight-leg Deadlifts
- 5 X Rear Lunge to High Knee (per leg)
- 10 X Single-leg Deadlifts
- 10 X Shrugs
- 10 X Inverted Rows (4 sets)
- 10 X Push ups (4 sets)
- 2 X Pull Up (4 Sets)
- Planks: side & front (30 sec)
- Single leg bridge (15 sec Ea)