Feb 3, 2011

Week 3

I’ve finally figured this out. One day will be Front Day, the next: Back Day.
During Front Days, I’ll work on my thighs, chest and shoulders. If I’m feeling up to it, I’ll go for a run up and down slopes during my 2.4km run. On Back Days, I’ll work on hamstrings and back. I’ll start off with forward and backward lizard crawls.
It doesn’t sound like much, but it seems to be working. I think I’ll need to up my poundage (hence join a gym) from Week 5.
image

Training Routines

Front Day

Exercises (3 Sets)
  1. 10 X Squats
  2. 20 X Push Ups
  3. 5 X Reverse Lunge with Shoulder Press
  4. 10 X Bicep Curls to Arnold Presses
  5. 10 X Single Leg Calf Raises (+10 Double Leg Calf Raises)
Run
  1. 2.4 km + Slope Running (4x); Timing: 35:07

Back Day

10 min set
  1. 5 X Lizard Crawls (4 X to and fro)
  2. 10 X Rear Lunge to High Knee (per leg)
Exercises (3 Sets)
  1. 10 X Straight-leg Deadlifts
  2. 10 X Single-leg Deadlifts
  3. 10 X Shrugs
  4. 10 X Inverted Rows (4 sets)
  5. 10 X Push ups (4 sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails