Nov 12, 2013

Design: Trillion Dollars & Universal Studio

I oversee advertising projects from conception to execution. Like most managers, I’m always looking for good people to work with (the dearth of talent is surprising and the amount of money that hacks are asking for is astonishing!). 

It’s with great pleasure that I found Thomas Koh. A graphic designer by trade, we met while working on a project. He’s quite unlike other designers whom I’ve worked with.

Thomas has an incredible attention for detail coupled by an amazing breadth of knowledge of engineering, latest tech and trends, and an almost-scientific process towards analysing and implementing his designs.

Do you know how many designers know how to implement their work in real life??!! Almost zilch.

Anyways if anyone needs a polymath designer, hit me up and I’ll pass on his contact to you.

universal studios

trillion

trillion-back

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails