Took a job at Reader’s Digest proofreading their June 2011 issue. I’m expected to be in for 8 hours daily. Now this really crimps my exercise routines – I used to be able to do them whenever I wanted to do.
Still, I don’t think it’s an either-or situation. I can have it all along with my other freelance work.
- Wake up earlier
- Work whenever I’m in transit.
Of course, things don’t always fall in place.
I’ve tried to wake up earlier. But it didn’t work out. And it’s just head-spinning to type in transit. Maybe it’s just a matter of getting used to it.
I’ll find out in the next week.
Front Day: Completed.
Back Day: Done.
Running Day: Trialed.
Dates: 19-20 Apr
- +1 to all Push Ups (26 X Standard; 24 X Inclined Push Ups )
- +1 kg to all weights
Training RoutinesDates: 12 – 13 Apr (more like the entire week)
Exercises (3 Sets)
Weight: 20 kg/side
- 10 X Arnold Presses
- 10 X Squats
Weight: 20 kg
- 40 sec Isometric Squats
- 20 sec Single-Leg Isometric squats
- 24 X Standard; 22 X Inclined Push Ups
- 7 X Pull Ups
Back DayExercises (3 Sets)
- 10 X Straight-leg Deadlifts
- 10 X 2-armed Dumbell Snatch
- 10 X Shrugs + hold for 10 counts on last rep
- 7 X Pull Ups
- 10 X Single-arm Inverted Rows + hold for 10 counts on last rep
- Isometric holds (15 sec)
- 5kg walk (1.25 km)
Timing: ??:??; Total: 1.25 km; Speed: ??.?? km/h; Ave rest: 0 sec
- 2.5 km (KIV)
Timing: 20:0; Total: 2.5 km; Speed: 7.5 km/h; Ave rest: 0 sec
- Planks: side & front & back (40 sec)
- 15 X Single Leg Calf Raises (+10 Double Leg Calf Raises)
- 10 X Single-leg Deadlifts (18.5kg)
- 10 X Inclined Inverted Rows
- 10 X Back Rows + hold for 10 counts on last rep
- Slope Runs (2x 0.38 km)