Apr 7, 2010

This is why I don’t eat junk food

Nonna Joann over at Baby Bites did a little experiment where she bought a happy meal and left it on her shelf for a year.

Happy Meal Photo taken 1 year ago.

Here’s a recent photo that she took:

Happy meal 1 year later  Photo taken 3 Mar 2010. 1 year later.

The Happy Meal didn’t decompose! In her words:

NOPE, no worries at all. My Happy Meal is one year old today and it looks pretty good. It NEVER smelled bad. The food did NOT decompose. It did NOT get moldy, at all.

 

This morning, I took it off my shelf to take a birthday photo. The first year is always a milestone. I gave it one of my world famous nonna hugs as we’ve been office mates for a year now! (Okay, maybe my sanity is in question.)

Now that’s why I don’t eat McDonalds. And neither should you.

1 comment:

  1. well like they say if the food looks good or still looks good ....hmmm eat it lol ...

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts with Thumbnails